Here are some ringtones you can dowload for some Jayhawk fun
- Download the .m4r ringtone file to any folder on your computer.
- Import the ringtone into iTunes (double-click the m4r file).
- Plug your iPhone into your computer.
- In iTunes, click on iPhone, then the Ringtones tab
- Make sure that the “Sync ringtones” checkbox is checked.
- Click “Sync.”
- In your iPhone, go to "Settings > Sounds > Ringtone" to choose the ringtone.
Most smartphones can play MP3 files as ringtones, but the process is different for each. Check your phone’s user manual or your provider’s website for instructions.